GajiGesa was founded in 2020 by Martyna Malinowska (formerly Product Lead at Standard Chartered Bank, Product Director at LenddoEFL) and Vidit Agrawal (formerly Head of Business Development APAC at Stripe, COO at CARRO, and first employee at Uber in Asia).
GajiGesa is the first company to bring the model of Early Wage Access to Indonesia. With many companies all over US and Europe offering flexible salary solutions, GajiGesa exists to help Indonesian employers and employees to increase productivity as well as retention.
GajiGesa is the preferred financial wellness partner for employers in Indonesia. GajiGesa’s powerful fintech platform is built to help millions of hardworking Indonesians take control of their financial lives with dignity.
With GajiGesa, we aim to build a financial wellness platform that will help improve the lives of employees that fall in the lower salary bracket in Indonesia. GajiGesa wants to provide suitable solutions, like Early Wage Access, Financial Education, Basic Savings Solutions, and a platform where the employees can pay their recurring bills while also enjoying other special deals and discounts.
We are ensuring employees in Indonesia do not have to go through predatory experiences of loan sharks and are able to get access to their capital early.
About the Role:
We are pushing the boundaries of what true financial wellness can be. Some ideas don’t work and we are ok with that. We can debate ideas as much as we want, but there is no substitute for building products and getting feedback from users.
We believe diversity of thought is critical. Surrounding yourself with smart peers from diverse backgrounds should drive you. We are a passionate group of technologists, creators and driven executors that challenge each other respectfully!
We are looking for a talented senior sales manager which having a wide enthusiasm for maintaining relationship with a large national merchant, be able to engage client relationship, having ability to sales pitches present the product. Consistently to achieving the sales target.
- Acquire, liaise as well as maintain relationships with large, national merchants.
- Engage Client relationships.
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations.
- Prepare sales materials.
- Ability to consistently hit quarterly sales targets.
- Build Awareness and adoption of the company’s platform offering.
- Good and active in English communications
- At least 8 years experience in B2B sales and working in a startup company.
- A smart Individual, with superb interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Possess excellent leadership skills as well as the indepence to work in a dynamic and agile startup environment with high ambiguity.
If you experience problems when submitting your application through this platform, you can send your resume/CV directly to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and good luck!