GajiGesa was founded in 2020 by Martyna Malinowska (formerly Product Lead at Standard Chartered Bank, Product Director at LenddoEFL) and Vidit Agrawal (formerly Head of Business Development APAC at Stripe, COO at CARRO, and first employee at Uber in Asia).
GajiGesa is the first company to bring the model of Early Wage Access to Indonesia. With many companies all over US and Europe offering flexible salary solutions, GajiGesa exists to help Indonesian employers and employees to increase productivity as well as retention.
GajiGesa is the preferred financial wellness partner for employers in Indonesia. GajiGesa’s powerful fintech platform is built to help millions of hardworking Indonesians take control of their financial lives with dignity.
With GajiGesa, we aim to build a financial wellness platform that will help improve the lives of employees that fall in the lower salary bracket in Indonesia. GajiGesa wants to provide suitable solutions, like Early Wage Access, Financial Education, Basic Savings Solutions, and a platform where the employees can pay their recurring bills while also enjoying other special deals and discounts.
We are ensuring employees in Indonesia do not have to go through predatory experiences of loan sharks and are able to get access to their capital early.
About the Role
We are pushing the boundaries of what true financial wellness can be. Some ideas don’t work and we are ok with that. We can debate ideas as much as we want, but there is no substitute for building products and getting feedback from users.
We believe diversity of thought is critical. Surrounding yourself with smart peers from diverse backgrounds should drive you. We are a passionate group of technologists, creators and driven executors that challenge each other respectfully!
We are looking for talented candidates for fulfilling the Risk Analyst role who have interest in the Startup environment. Having a knowledge of the risk analyst in general to contribute to growing good partnership, minimise risk, and any related with the duties of the risk department.
- Contribute to growing good partnerships, minimise risk, detect and prevent fraud and loss, through risk analysis, and develop risk management processes
- Verify, analyse and make an SME partnership proposal
- Monitor partnership performance
- Review and update internal policy & SOP
- Collaborate with other departments
- Liaise with superior in doing any other task regarding Risk Management
- Can join Immediately
- Candidate current title as Credit Analyst / Risk Analyst, handle for Corporate (B2B) portfolio is a must
- Proficiency in English and computer literate. Ms. Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree, from any major
- Candidates must agree to work in the Jakarta area
- Good analytical skills and familiarity with financial and understanding of business, economic, and industry risk
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Honest, disciplined, responsible, thorough and have good logic
If you experience problems when submitting your application through this platform, you can send your resume/CV directly to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and good luck!