GajiGesa was founded in 2020 by Martyna Malinowska (formerly Product Lead at Standard Chartered Bank, Product Director at LenddoEFL) and Vidit Agrawal (formerly Head of Business Development APAC at Stripe, COO at CARRO, and first employee at Uber in Asia).
GajiGesa is the first company to bring the model of Early Wage Access to Indonesia. With many companies all over US and Europe offering flexible salary solutions, GajiGesa exists to help Indonesian employers and employees to increase productivity as well as retention.
GajiGesa is the preferred financial wellness partner for employers in Indonesia. GajiGesa’s powerful fintech platform is built to help millions of hardworking Indonesians take control of their financial lives with dignity.
With GajiGesa, we aim to develop a financial wellness platform that will help improve the lives of employees that fall in the lower salary bracket in Indonesia. GajiGesa wants to provide suitable solutions, like Early Wage Access, Financial Education, Basic Savings Solutions, and a platform where employees can pay their recurring bills while also enjoying other special deals and discounts.
We are ensuring employees in Indonesia do not have to go through the predatory experiences of loan sharks and are able to get access to their capital early.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are pushing the boundaries of true financial wellness. Some ideas don’t work and we are ok with that. We can debate ideas as much as we want, but there is no substitute for building products and getting user feedback.
We believe diversity of thought is critical. Surrounding yourself with intelligent peers from diverse backgrounds should drive you. We are a passionate group of technologists, creators and driven executors that challenge each other respectfully!
We are looking for a Sales Manager (East Java) to join our Sales & Growth team. Your responsibilities are to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the management.
- Acquire, liaise, as well as maintain relationships with large, national enterprises
- Engage client relationships
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations
- Do clear short and long-term goals as well as an acquisition strategy
- Ability to consistently hit quarterly sales targets
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s platform offering
- Good skills in English both speaking and writing.
- More than 8 years of experience in sales to Enterprises.
- Possess excellent leadership skills as well as the independence to work in a dynamic and agile startup environment with high ambiguity.
- A smart Individual, with superb interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Candidate has clear goals as well as a clear acquisition strategy
If you experience problems when submitting your application through this platform, you can send your resume/CV directly to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you and good luck!