Effective Date: August 15, 2020
These Terms of Service also regulate how we use, disclose, store and collect your information and the steps we take to reasonably protect your information.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Please read carefully and thoroughly each of these Terms of Service. By accessing or using the GajiGesa Service, it means that you have agreed to be bound by these Terms of Service. Nothing in these Terms of Service compels you to access or use the GajiGesa Service. If you do not agree to use the GajiGesa Service, then you can leave our Site and Application.
To be able to use GajiGesa’s Services or receive Our Services, you warrant and ensure that you are not: (a) a child or a party who is not yet old enough to enter into a legally binding contract with GajiGesa; (b) any person or party prohibited by law from receiving or using the GajiGesa Service; (c) foreign nationals; (d) workers or employees where your employer has not or has not signed a Cooperation contract with GajiGesa; or (e) people or parties who according to GajiGesa’s policy are not entitled to use GajiGesa’s Services, including but not limited to people or parties who commit criminal acts, violate the law or violate applicable contracts.
GajiGesa may change these Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to these Terms of Service will be posted on the GajiGesa Site. The Terms of Service will always display the last revision date.
We recommend that you always read these Terms of Service from time to time. If you use the GajiGesa Service after the changes are displayed, you are deemed to have accepted the new Terms of Service and agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service. We may but are not obligated to notify you of any information or terms that change significantly through our Site and/or Application.
2. Scope of Application
These Terms of Service apply to activities on the Services provided by us, which may contain features or links to sites and services provided by third parties, as well as other products and services that may be provided to you through third party websites. third parties (“Third Party Services”). Any information that you provide to Third Party Services, is subject to the policies, if any, of the respective operators governing privacy and security, even when accessed through the Services. We have no control over the nature, content, availability, or privacy and security practices of any Third Party Services or any third party sites or Services linked from, or accessible through the Services. These Terms of Service do not include links within the Service that link to other Third Party Services. We encourage you to study the Terms of Service and security of third parties before you provide personal information to them.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes:
- for identification purposes as well as to manage your account, whenever you want the Service to be made available;
- customize your experience, by identifying your preferences so that we can offer you a personalized experience (such as language), recommending certain functions of the service, our products, services and/or interests; which may be of interest to you;
- operation, maintenance, improvement and provision of all features of the Service, to provide the Service and the information you request, to respond to comments and questions and in other ways provide support to users;
- analysis of usage trends and preferences of our users, improvement of the Service, development of new products, services, features, functionality, performance, and participation in the study and development of marketing materials;
- contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, or to deliver communications, including promotional and event updates, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties;
- provide personalized advertisements for our products and/or services, as well as advertisements provided by relevant third party Service providers; which We believe may be of interest to You and your preferences; and/or
- share your personal information with relevant processors and third parties as necessary for us to provide our services to you.
With regard to the explanation of the objectives in letters (f) and (g) above, we would like to inform you that we have implemented appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, confidentiality, and protection of your personal information. Please see the Data Sharing Policy in Section 5 below for more details on this.
When you use our services or third party services, we may collect your personal information, either directly from you or from the entity that operates the third party services. The personal information we collect includes:
- first name;
- last name;
- email address;
- shipping address;
- phone number;
- employee identification number;
- job details;
- date of birth;
- geographic location; and/or
- other relevant information related to Our Services.
In addition to the personal information mentioned above, please note that we will automatically collect, store and process certain types of data generated by your interaction with our services. We will automatically process, among other things, the following data:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address by which your computer or other device connects to the internet to access Our Services;
- your username, e-mail address and account password;
- technical information about your computer, device and internet connection, for example, the type and version of the browser you are using, plug-ins, operating system (OS), or other related settings;
- the location of the computer or device you use to access our Services;
- other usage information about your use of the Service, including a history of the pages you viewed.
In addition, We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices and the Service to collect browsing, usage, and other technical information. Please refer to Our Cookies terms in Section 3 below.
We will collect and use the personal information described above to provide the Services to you in a reliable and secure manner. To the extent that we process your personal data for other purposes, we ask for your consent first.
4. Administration Fee
An administration or withdrawal fee (“Administration Fee”) will be charged to you in the amount shown when you request On-Demand Wages from GajiGesa. Such Processing Fee will be paid upon payment of your On-Demand Wages.
The Administration Fee is the fee for participating in the GajiGesa Service and it represents the GajiGesa fee associated with processing your request.
As long as it is not expressly specified in the GajiGesa Service, there are no additional fees for using the GajiGesa Service.
- personalizing our Services, such as remembering information about you so you don’t have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Services;
- provide advertisements, content and special information;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Services and the marketing activities of third parties;
- monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and
- track your entries, submissions and status in any promotion or other activity on the Service.
In providing our Services and Third Party Services through our Services, we will use the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies. These cookies enable the core functionality of the Service, such as security, network management and accessibility.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting and reporting information about how you interact with our services and their functions. This cookie interacts with your device or computer in a way that does not directly identify you as it will only generate aggregated data.
- Third party cookies. Cookies of this type, in this context, include search engines, analytics service suppliers, social media, and advertising companies.
When you use our services we may send one or more cookies – which are small text files containing a series of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies will disappear after you close your browser. Cookies will remain after you close your browser and can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our services.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. This automatically collected information may include your IP address or device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, web pages or sites you visited before or right after you used the Service, pages or other content you viewed or if you do not interact with Our Services, and the date and time that you visit, access, or use the Services. We may also use this technology to collect information about your interactions with email messages, such as whether you open, click, or forward a message. This information is collected from all users, and may be linked to other information about you.
6. Overall Data
We may conduct research on the demographics, interests and behavior of our customers based on personal information and other information provided to us, which can be compiled and analyzed thoroughly and shared with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We will process all such information without directly identifying you as this will only generate the entire data.
7. Our Data Sharing Policy
Apart from what we have explained in these Terms of Service, we will not disclose your personal information that we have collected on the Service to third parties without your consent. We will only share your personal information in the manner described below with the relevant Service providers or third party processors.
We understand and respect the importance of keeping your personal information safe and confidential. Please rest assured that We have implemented appropriate safeguards (e.g. processing approvals and standard operating procedures policies) to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected.
In addition to as described below, you will receive a request for consent from us when we share your personal information with third parties, where you have the choice to indicate whether you agree if we want to do so or not.
The following are the conditions under which we share your personal information:
- We share your personal information with third parties, including financial institutions conducting the disbursement process or third party web hosts, who facilitate the delivery of the Service. These third parties may have access to or process information about you as part of providing such Services to us. In general, We will limit the information provided to these Service providers as reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we ask them to agree to keep the information confidential. Such third parties must agree to use your personal data only for the purposes used by us and they must:
- comply with privacy principles or other mechanisms permitted by applicable laws to transfer and process Personal Data; or
- agree to provide adequate personal data protection that is no less protective than that set out in these Terms of Service;
- We may disclose information about you to your supervisor to enable us to verify your identity and provide services to you;
- We may disclose your personal information if it is required by law or in a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in response to a court order, court decision or other government decision, or to cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- We also reserve the right to disclose information about yourself that We believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from any fraudulent, harassing or unlawful use or activity; (iii) investigate and defend against claims or allegations from third parties; (iv) protect the security or integrity of Our Services and any facilities or equipment used to provide Our Services; or (v) protect Our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of Our agreements), or the rights, property or safety of others;
- Information about the users of Our Services may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to the acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, asset sale, or similar transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy, bankruptcy, or beneficiary where information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of Our business assets;
- We may provide certain collected, automatically collected, or de-identified information to third parties for various purposes, including:
- compliance with various reporting obligations;
- for business or marketing purposes; or
- to assist these parties in understanding the interests, habits, and usage patterns of our users for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functions available through our services.
8. Your Choices About Your Personal Information
You have the choice to make decisions regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personal information we request, you will not be able to access all the features of our service.
If you wish to access or change any personal information that you provide to us, you can do so through our services or through third party services, or you can contact us at [email protected] In your request email, don’t forget to write “personal information” in the subject or body of the email. Please note that although any changes you make will be reflected in our active database within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you have submitted for backup, archiving, fraud and abuse prevention, analytics, compliance with legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that We have a valid reason to do so.
9. Marketing Materials
Please note that by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you also agree to receive marketing emails from us, as we have explained in Section 2 in letter (e) of this document.
At any time you can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the email. You can also terminate the consent you have given us to send marketing emails to you, by sending us your consent request via email at [email protected] In the e-mail requesting approval, do not forget to write “unsubscribe” in the subject or body of the e-mail or correspondence.
Please note that if you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving marketing emails from us or modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request, and During that waiting period you may continue to receive promotional communications from us. After you choose to stop receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our services.
10. Security of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable efforts to exercise physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information. Personal information may also be stored on the device you use to access the Service.
When you provide us with your personal information, your information will be protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect your personal information, it will be encrypted and sent to us in a secure manner. While we use encryption to protect personal information submitted online, we also protect your information offline. We store your personal information using secure encryption technology and on computers/servers that are stored in a secure environment.
11. Personal Data Information Security Breach
If personal information is obtained as a result of a security breach or other illegal act, we will immediately notify the people whose personal information has been compromised in accordance with the notification procedures set out in these Terms of Service or other applicable laws.
We are not responsible for the consequences of security breaches or illegal acts, including but not limited to intentional or unintentional disclosure of account names, passwords or other important information to other parties who are not GajiGesa users.
However, we may take reasonable steps to take necessary legal action or work with you to report any security breaches or illegal acts to the appropriate government officials.
12. Quick Salary Compensation
In the event of a breach of security, or a breach of these Terms of Service by you, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GajiGesa and its officers, directors, commissioners, shareholders and employees, from and against all claims, suits, demands, losses, expenses or other legal action, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in whole or in part, arising out of and/or in connection with such breach of security, or breach of the Terms of Service by you.
We are not responsible for any claims, suits, demands, losses, expenses or other legal actions arising out of or in connection with the employer’s errors or omissions in calculating your salary.
13. Data Storage
We will only store your collected personal information for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes we described earlier, unless required by law.
All data contained in Our Services will be stored for five (5) years, or other longer periods as required by applicable laws and regulations. Customers can request erasure of their personal data, but certain transaction information must be retained for legal purposes. After five (5) years, the customer’s personal information will be deleted but non-specific transactional information will be retained.
If you wish to inquire about what, if any, your personal information is stored by us or request the deletion of any personal information that you have sent to us, please contact us/send an email at [email protected] In your request email, don’t forget to write “personal information” in the subject or body of the email.
14. Notices or Notifications
It is our policy to provide notices (notifications), whether such notices are required by law or for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via:
- e-mail notification,
- written notice or hard copy, or
- through prominent display of such notices on Our Services, as determined by Us in Our sole discretion.
We have the right to determine the form and manner of giving notice to you, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
With regard to the notification or notification, in the event of a security breach, you hereby agree that we may send notices to you electronically. We will send the notification by registered email or by other electronic means which will ensure that you will receive the notification.
We have the right to change the Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will update and post the amended Terms of Service on Our Services. Changes to these Terms of Service will be effective when posted on this page. When we change the policy materially, we will notify you, among other things, by updating the “Effective Date” at the top of this page. We recommend that you carefully read these Terms of Service from time to time
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us via email at [email protected] and don’t forget to write “Terms of Service” in the subject or body of the email.
16. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms of Service are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. In the event of a dispute or problem arising in connection with these Terms of Service, you and us agree to resolve the dispute or problem amicably within 30 (thirty) calendar days since the dispute or problem was submitted to us. In the event that the dispute or problem cannot be resolved within that time period, then You and We agree to resolve the dispute or problem in the end through the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) at Wahana Graha Floors 1 and 2, Jl. Mampang Prapatan No. 2, Jakarta, Indonesia, in accordance with BANI’s arbitration regulations. The arbitral tribunal will consist of three arbitrators, one chosen by the plaintiff, one elected by the defendant and the chief arbitrator chosen by the arbitrators appointed by the plaintiff and the defendant. If the plaintiffs and defendants fail to appoint the chief arbitrator within 10 (ten) calendar days, the chief arbitrator will be appointed by the BANI Chair. The decision of the arbitral tribunal is final and binding between you and us.